21 LYNDHURST ROAD
'IF I ONLY HAD TIME'
SOLD - 21 Lyndhurst Road, Te Atatu South
Be the successful purchaser of one of our iconic NZ singers’ property in Te Atatu! John Rowles bought this amazing 1960’s property for his mothers’ birthday and inherited it back some years ago. If he had the time he would have made all the home improvements, upgraded, renovated and done the big ‘do up’ project before now.
But now John doesn’t have time as he is heading to be with family in Australia and he wants anyone to take over this job. It’s your chance to take on your dream project and return this iconic property into another great home once more. Remove some of the ‘Austin Powers’ and replace it with a modern twist. The ‘great bones’ are all here and waiting for all those eager “do upper” buyers to pounce!
So, 'Hush, Not A Word To Mary'. Get in before someone else does!
Features of this Te Atatu Treasure:
- Sturdy brick and tile construction
- Large living area with double height timber ceiling
- Sunny conservatory
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Indoor outdoor flow from dining area to large, level backyard
- Three bedrooms with a balcony off the main bedroom
- Internal access single garage
- Backyard is fully fenced and backs onto Wakeling Reserve, which has a playground
- Conveniently located to the motorway and shops.
- A short walk to Whau River and Edmonton Park.
Must be sold! Call me now to arrange a time to view.
Agency reference #HT170119
I look forward to seeing you at the open homes